Thursday, August 21, 2014

Beginning

Since wordpress is a pain in the ass and hosting costs money, here I am at Blogger. Don't hold my humble beginnings against me, O mighty blogosphere. This entry will be quick & to the point, as I am short on time.

This will be a blog on the male lifestyle. I will provide advice for men to become better men. I will give advice for men who have been indoctrinated their whole lives to believe certain falsehoods about love and social dynamics. I will teach men easy tricks to make positive changes in their lives. This is the topic for a blog which I feel will be most helpful to people, and therefore will be most lucrative. I help you, you give me money. I like that dynamic.

Before, I decided to write about whatever thought happened to pop into my head. I wrote some great intellectual pieces about some heady topics. Unfortunately, while they were fulfilling to write, I don't believe many people are interested in reading that kind of philosophical mind-status literature. This led me to thinking about what I might write about that people would be really interested in, other than recreational fiction. I looked to the world around me, filled with men who have been trained their whole lives by women to be domesticated pussycats, tiptoeing around their wives and girlfriends, praying to be bequeathed the magical gift of sex. It's odd to think of the select few men who have been properly trained in the simplest of Vesuvian arts as "pickup artists". At first, I wanted to help all of my friends become proper Men like myself. I soon found these friends reacted with anger and rejected my teachings. People don't like to be awoken from their sweet unrealities. I will instead teach you, my apt pupil, my reader of words. You will absorb my teachings greedily, lap up my sweet milk of knowledge. My writings will slowly transform your mind into the state it must be in to achieve the results you wish for. I will fill you with the correct behaviors, and I will logically break down the reasons for them.

I plan to decode the female-male dynamic. The ephemeral feminine mystique is no more. We will achieve higher levels of self awareness, and thereby we will look upon the feminine world demystified, empowered by a new perfected worldview.

-Lip Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment